416 Ultra Cases®
Venting latches automatically equalize pressure differential inside the case when opened and seal the case against gas exchange when closed. Cam action allows for easy operation. Many options make this case adaptable to most applications. Injection molded ABS shell is easily modified for special applications by machining and solvent welding. Ideal protection for instrumentation, sales presentation packages, test equipment, photographic equipment, guns and other delicate equipment. 17.6" L x 11.7" W x 5.2" D. Custom colors and materials are available on request.
• Tough ABS construction withstands 7’ drop to concrete
• Padded fold-down ABS handle
• Optional user configurable pluck foam filling or instrument panel mounting ring
• Full-length hinge, padlock loops and two front latches secure contents
• Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
• Lid depth: 1.8", base depth: 2.8"
• Submersion test depth: 1 M
* Note: Minimum order of 100 units are required for orange and gray cases.